foodpanda Philippines Launches Contactless Delivery
As Philippines implements the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ), foodpanda will continue to deliver food but with minimal contact. This is what they call the contactless delivery.
foodpanda Operates During ECQ with Contactless Delivery
foodpanda, the on-demand international food delivery service, continues to operate during the Enhanced Community Quarantined period. The company also launched contactless delivery starting today March 19.
So if you are tired of cooking or are running out of menu ideas, order your favorites from foodpanda. There are still many Bacolod restaurants serving your favorite dishes and they need your business, too.
How to Order from foodpanda
Both customers and riders are able to opt for contactless delivery by following these simple steps.
- 1. Place an order and opt for online payment.
- 2. Go to the rider chat function on the foodpanda app. Inform the rider/customers that you are opting for the contactless delivery.
- 3. Food will be placed at the designated drop off spot at the customers’ home or office.
- 4. Rider will notify customers that food has arrived via the rider chat function on the app or call.
- 5. 1-meter distance will be maintained between rider and customers.
- 6. Customers to verify the delivery.
- 7. Delivery completed!
The Safety of Customers
foodpanda values the safety of everyone in the community. That is the reason why they have have introduced new measures to ensure that customers feel secure while using our service.
“Our riders are instructed to wash their hands every two hours and after each time they handle a delivery. They follow the rider safety guidelines and proper handling of delivery,” said Camille Hadjeri, Managing Director, foodpanda Philippines.
foodpanda is also in constant communication with restaurant partners over the latest World Health Organization notices. They also advise them on the health and safety practices that go beyond the brand’s already high food hygiene expectations.
The company is also encouraging the use of the online payment option so as to reduce human interactions. This makes contactless delivery possible.
foodpanda remains committed to support all their riders, restaurant partners, and valued customers throughout the Covid-19 outbreak. “We will go through this tough time together as a nation. Rest assured we will keep you updated with any further developments,” Hadjeri adds.
- How and Where to celebrate Women’s Month in Your Lumina Community
- Megaworld Opens Biggest McCafe and McDonald’s NXTGEN Store
- PLDT Home First to Launch PH’s Fastest, 10,000 Mbps Internet
- Parol Lighting and McDonald’s NXTGen Store All Happening at Forbes Hill
- Ford Philippines Presents Safe Driving in the New Normal