Christmas is just a few kembots away and I’m sure your home is already abuzz with what to prepare for the Noche Buena dinner as well as the many parties along the way. And I am pretty sure that you already have your menu ready. Are you kitchen testing some of them in the coming days?
If you are, do share your recipe with me as three lucky readers of this blog are going to win P500 worth of Jolly products from Fly Ace Corporation. You will find mechanics below.
Right now, I want to share with you a special Noche Buena recipe that will surely be a hit to both adults and children alike. The kids in our home all love pasta and broccoli as well as mushrooms. Why not have them all together in one dish? So I prepared this creamy recipe using some products from Fly Ace Corporation. This is a wonderfully flavorful dish that went went with everyone in our home. Pretty healthy, too. Here’s what I did:Creamy Broccoli Fettuccine
Creamy Broccoli Fettuccine
500 grams Al Dente Fettuccine
1 Tbsp. Doña Elena Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup broccoli florets
2 Tbsps. butter
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 chicken breast, sliced into cubes
1 can Jolly sliced mushrooms
1 can thick cream
1/2 cup fresh milk
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 10.5 oz. can of Jolly Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook Al Dente Fettuccine according to package instructions. Make sure that you cook it just enough because you still have to cook the pasta in sauce.
2. Slice the broccoli florets in to small pieces, cutting them lengthwise following the strands. I cut them like these so that the flavors of the pasta sauce will seep into the broccoli better. Sprinkle with a little salt and steam for about 5 minutes from boiling. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Heat olive oil and butter and saute the garlic and onions together for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the chicken and stir-fry until translucent. Stir in the Jolly sliced mushrooms.
5. Pour in the thick cream and fresh milk. You may want to put a little bit of water into the can of cream and shake it just to clean up the can. Mix well and cook for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
6. Stir in the cheese and then the Jolly Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup. Again, you can clean up the contents of the can by adding some water and pouring it into you pan.
7. Season with salt and pepper. Go slow on the salt, adding pinch by pinch, as the Jolly Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup is already well seasoned. I think I added about 3 pinches of salt for this recipe.
8. Cook and bring to a slow boil and add the broccoli. Mix well and cook for another minute.
9. Finally carefully stir in the fettuccine, making sure that the pasta is well coated with sauce. Heat for about a minute or 2 to make sure that the flavors of the sauce have mixed well with the pasta. Serve hot with toasted garlic bread on the side.
This is pretty simple, healthy, affordable, and very delicious. For those who do not really like broccoli, you will find this satisfying as you will no longer notice the vegetable-y taste of broccoli. If you want to include more vegetables, you may chopped half a cup of carrots for a nice orange and green effect on your dish. It is also a sure way to get your picky eaters to eat some vegetables. 😀My eldest daughter Shawna loves it sooo much and thanked me profusely for it. My youngest daughter Siobe may not have finished all the pasta on her plate but she sure did finish all the broccoli. I told you this dish was a hit among the kids in the house. This is my nephew Tantan eating his share.
Jolly Noche Buena Giveaway
As promised, I am sharing with three (3) lucky winners some Jolly products, courtesy of Fly Ace Corporation. I will share this recipe on my Facebook page, Marriage Markers. That will be the contest post that you have to look for.
First you will have to LIKE MY PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/MarriageMarkers/ and the contest post on Facebook.
Then on my giveaway post, simply comment your family photo and write about the special dish that you will prepare for Noche Buena. Don’t forget to add your complete name. All these details should be contained in ONE COMMENT.
This giveaway is open only to residents of Metro Bacolod, Negros Occidental — Bacolod City, Talisay City, Silay City, and Bago City. Giveaway runs from December 5 to 15, 2016. The winners will be announced on December 16, 2016 and will be informed through private message on Facebook, using the account that the contestant joined in.
All three winners will receive P500 worth of assorted products from Fly Ace Corporation that you can use for your Noche Buena dinner. Give us your best answers and hubby and I will pick the three best ones. Good luck!Win these! Just comment on my FB post to get one entry.
Related Posts via Categories