Effectively Managing Stress
Have you ever experienced a day where everything seems to go wrong no matter what you do? Just like having a bad hair day, no matter how many times you comb your hair, there are just situations that would not budge.
Well, life can be challenging at times but there will always be a way to resolve these challenges and come out victorious amidst all the trials. Having this mindset will make it easy for you to keep your patience and continue to move on in your life, taking it one day at a time.
Just like losing strands of your hair due to factors beyond your control, you can do something to improve the quality of your life. Here are some things that you can do.
- Eat healthy – Eating the right kinds of food can alter your mood. Having low levels of folic acid in your body can cause anxiety, so eat a lot of healthy food such as asparagus, avocado, salmon, and almond are recommended to fight stress hormones.
- Stay calm – Listen to comforting music and read feel-good stories that can help you switch to a calm mood.
- Exercise – Exercise releases endorphins that can relieve you from stress and anxiety. This is so true for me that is why I am bent on maintaining my fitness journey. It seems that working out or getting myself to sweat enables me to release stress and tension.
- Supplements –Taking Vitamins such as B-complex can alter mood swings. Again, this works for me. I take a B-vitamin supplement after dinner so that I can have a good night’s rest. You can also check out Area 52 for something that can help you.
STRESS AND HAIR LOSS
Don’t let your stress factors contribute to hair loss. Constantly letting yourself succumb to anxiety will definitely affect your follicles and this can lead to chronic hair loss.
Hectic schedules and pressure from work, not to mention the pollution and filth outside can easily make you feel uneasy and at most times, irritable. So slow down a bit, have fun, and relax. Laugh some more.
How to MANAGE YOUR HAIR
- Tip 1: Combing can give you a soothing feeling while, at the same time, help unleash the natural oils of your hair.
- Tip 2: Stay away from getting pigtails, hair weaves, braids and tight hair rollers. All these can pull and stress your hair.
- Tip 3: Avoid perming, straightening, or coloring because they contain toxic chemicals that can permanently damage to your locks. Natural is still best.
- Tip 4: Choose natural hair products. Use NOVUHAIR topical solution. Apply a liberal amount on to your scalp and hair. Massage it gently for 10 minutes to help the solution to get deeply into the roots of your hair. NOVUHAIR is packed with 19 natural ingredients that help promote growth, nourishment, and rejuvenation of your crowning glory.
NOVUHAIR is available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide. For more information, please contact hotlines 4136570 and 09228830575 from Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm or visit www.novuhair.com