Ford Philippines launched the all-new Ford Territory. It’s a Ford-engineered and designed SUV that urban dwellers would be happy to have. Find out more about this new Ford SUV that will soon be roaming the streets of the Philippines.
What’s Awesome with Ford Territory
Ford Territory combines a sleek and stylish look, impressive performance, and smart and safe technologies. It will offer a new driving experience for young professionals and new families.
It will be the new standard in a family car.
Developed by Ford Motor Company and its partner Jiangling Motors Corporation, the Ford Territory brings to life the Ford DNA.
Here are some interesting tidbits about the new Ford Territory that you should know about.
- The all-new Ford Territory sets the new standard for small and mini-SUVs. It boasts of a sleek and stylish design, impressive performance, and driver-assist technologies.
- The 5-seater small SUV boasts of Ford’s expertise in vehicle design, engineering, testing, and manufacturing.
- It has a 1.5L EcoBoost engine mated to a CVT transmission. This powers the Ford Territory to deliver fuel efficiency, allowing for a once-a-year scheduled service interval.
- This new car is equipped with Ford Co-Pilot360. It is a suite of driver-assist technologies including Active Park Assist with parallel-parking and the segment-first perpendicular parking.
- Available in Ford dealerships nationwide.
- Furthermore, all customers purchasing the Ford Territory from August 14 to September 15 will get a free 3-year scheduled service plan (SSP).
Ford Territory introductory price: Starts at PHP1,179,000
Through its Ford Design Studio in Melbourne, Australia, we are now seeing the Territory’s contemporary appearance and look.
The Ford DNA is evident in the exterior and interior, following the same design principles of Ford SUVs.
The Ford Territory has also been rigorously tested in its ride, handling, and NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) levels. It has passed Ford’s testing centers in Nanjing, China, and at Geelong Proving Grounds in Melbourne, Australia.
Additionally, these tests also gave the Ford Territory a finely-tuned Ford suspension for exceptional ride comfort and refinement.
Meanwhile, the Ford Territory’s engine was closely designed with Ford engineers in Europe. They further developed the EcoBoost concept, giving this SUV great power and fuel efficiency, along with lower maintenance requirements and costs.
Powering the Ford Territory is a 1.5L EcoBoost engine mated to a CVT transmission with Sport mode.
These enable the SUV to deliver 143PS and 225NM of torque, balancing power and fuel efficiency.
With this powertrain, owners can enjoy lower service maintenance costs with a once-a-year scheduled service interval. This is awesome news because in the light of the Covid-19 threat, the less we go out, the better. It is best to stay at home most of the time.
- Related: Who Are You Like in This Crisis?
Functional Design, Inside Out
The Ford Territory boasts of an urban-ready design that easily stands out on the road. These parts are standard across both variants:
- LED headlamps
- Daytime running LED lamps
- LED tail lamps
- Auto on/off headlamps with follow me home feature
- Front and rear fog lamps
- Panoramic moonroof
- Rear spoiler
- Roof rails
Inside, the Ford Territory offers a premium and refined experience with the following features:
- Perforated leather seat material
- Smart Keyless Entry with Push Button Start
- Leather steering wheel with mounted controls
- Power door lock with central locking
- Speed sensing door locks
- Rear view mirror with auto-dimming and high-mount USB port
- Leather-covered center console with dual-lid opening
- Sunglass holder
- 7 cup and bottle holders
- 12-volt power outlet that comes standard in both variants
Ford Philippines is offering the Ford Territory in Titanium+ and Trend variants. Both have a host of features and driver-assist technologies that are standard in both kinds.
For the Titanium+
Exclusive on the Titanium+ variant are:
- 18” alloy wheels
- Gloss black with chrome inserts on the front grille
- Rain-sensing front windshield wipers
- Power folding mirrors
- Puddle lamps
- Chrome exterior door handles
Smart and Safe Technologies
Moreover, the Ford Territory is equipped with a selection of smart features that elevate the experience behind the wheel.
Standard for both variants are the following:
- In-vehicle infotainment display powered by a 10-inch touchscreen with adjustable quad view
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto® compatibility
- (4) USB ports and multiple speakers (8 for the Titanium+ variant and 6 for the Trend variant)
- Wireless charging (exclusive to the Titanium+)
Ford Co-Pilot 360
Ford’s newest SUV also offers maximum safety for both drivers and passengers. It’s the form of the Ford Co-Pilot360 — a suite of driver-assist technologies available in the Titanium+ variant.
What it includes:
- Active Park Assist with parallel-parking
- The segment-first perpendicular parking
- 360 Degree Around View Monitor
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Warning
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Information System
- Lane Departure Warning
Meanwhile, these driver-assist technologies are standard in both variants:
- Electronic Stability Control including ABS
- EBD and Traction Control
- Hill Launch Assist
- (6) airbags
- Rear parking sensors*
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with individual tire pressure display
- High Mount Stop Lamp
- Seat ISOFIX Anchorage Points
*Front and rear parking sensors available on the Titanium+ variant
The Ford Territory comes in six colors. For both variants, these are:
- Ruby Red
- Diffused Silver
- Panther Black
Star White is also available for the Trend variant. Meanwhile, Crystal Pearl White and Moonstone Blue may be your color of choice for the Titanium+ variant.
The Ford Territory is available in Ford dealerships nationwide beginning August 14, 2020.
- Trend – PHP1,179,000*
- Titanium+ PHP1,299,000*
*Additional freight costs apply
All customers purchasing the Ford Territory from August 14 to September 15, 2020 will get a free 3-year scheduled service plan (SSP).
To know more about the all-new Ford Territory, click www.ford.com.ph/suvs/territory. Or visit a Ford dealership nearest you.
Ford Negros Dealership
Contact person: Trecia Javier, Branch Manager
Contact No.: 0917 351 9127
Address: Talisay Highway, Negros Occidental